Yesterday I discussed the relationship between tea and food. There is so much that can be done to showcase the two, everywhere from pairing a meal with teas, planning a tea party or dim sum brunch, using tea as an ingredient, and so much more. For this particular contest, here are the rules:
- You must create a dish using tea as an ingredient. It can be savory or sweet, there are no limitations on creativity :)
- You must post it on your blog with a photo and then leave a comment in this post with a link to the blog entry between now (June 4) and midnight EST on July 9.
- If you do not have a blog but would like to participate, you can email me your recipe and photo at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will post it for you.
- Contestants must be US residents.
- Voting for the winner will take place using a poll during the week of July 12, and will end at midnight EST July 16. The winner will then be announced.