I have some really fun blog posts in the works, but until then, I'd like to share that the lovely Dana at Food for Thought tagged me in a game of blogger tag! I decided to play along :) I'm answering the questions she came up with, and then posing my own and asking 8 bloggers to participate. Want to know my inner-most thoughts? Well here you go!
1) What’s in your refrigerator right now?
Sadly, right now I do not have a refrigerator I call my own :( I know, it's crazy, I'm a food blogger after all!! The place where I'm staying has a fridge, but I have nothing in it (except for bottled water) because I don't cook there. Yeah, I suck. But in a week my pathetic naked-fridge existence will change, as I am moving to a land called Brooklyn, with a kitchen more apt for cooking. Yay for Brooklyn!
2) What is your favorite vacation destination (either one you have visited, or one you would like to)?
This is tough... my favorite places I've visited are France and Armenia for different reasons. One is just amazing, beautiful, and full of great culture and food, and the other is also amazing, beautiful and very sentimental to me :) Places I've never been that I'd like to visit... probably Australia would be my #1.
3) What is the last book you read?
Do cookbooks count? Because that's pretty much all I read, haha. The last cookbook I read was Sarabeth's Bakery: From My Hands to Yours, which I got an advance copy of and will be reviewing on Mission: Food shortly! Stay tuned! PS it was released today, so check it out ;-)
4) What is your absolute favorite food?
Although it is tough to pick a single favorite (try impossible), I will go with my old favorite, which I recently featured on here... Manti!! Yummy!!!
5) If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I'd love to have psychic abilities. I hate not knowing what will happen in the future. I'm very much a planner, and not having any control or knowledge over certain events stresses me out sometimes, haha. I know that could be a double-edged sword, but I think it would be nice to know some things... like what lottery numbers are going to win, stuff like that :)
6) Chocolate or vanilla?
Totally chocolate! No contest.
7) Are you neat in the kitchen?
I'd like to think so. I'm definitely very organized, but sometimes with messy ingredients like flour, you just can't help but get it all over the place, haha.
8) What’s one little known fact about you?
When I was in 4th grade I had a lint collection. I compulsively would pick lint off of everything, and then I stored it in my Little Mermaid pencil box. One day the lint collection mysteriously disappeared. Stolen by another lint-obsessed 4th grader? I never found out what happened to it, but my life was never the same. Yeah, I'm a weirdo. That was never a secret :)
Here are my 8 questions for the lucky chosen bloggers to answer :)
1) What cookbook could you not live without?
2) Are you allergic to any foods? If so what?
3) If you could eat at any restaurant in the world, regardless of its location or price, where would you go?
4) What was your worst cooking disaster?
5) What is your least favorite ingredient or dish?
6) Did you have a childhood celebrity crush, and if so, who was it? (Yeah, I went there...)
7) What is your favorite movie?
8) Potatoes or rice?
Yay! Soooo, here are the bloggers I'm tagging! Can't wait to see what they answer!
1) Margaret @ Savory Sweet Living
2) Rebecca @ Chow and Chatter
3) Evan @ Sweets by E
4) Sues @ We Are Not Martha
5) Priscilla @ She's Cookin'
6) Michelle @ Fun and Fearless in Beantown
7) Alisha @ The Ardent Epicure
8) Amanda @ The Cilantropist