Some of you may recall a review I wrote last October for Sarabeth's Bakery: From My Hands To Yours in which I not only discussed the cookbook in depth, but also relayed my experience of meeting Sarabeth herself at the book release party. As Mission: Food's second blogiversary was approaching, I decided to contact Sarabeth and ask if she'd like to donate some of her award-winning preserves in a giveaway to celebrate this momentous occasion. She happily agreed to share a Gift Sampler Box, which includes six 4-ounce jars in a variety of flavors: Orange-Apricot Marmalade, Plum-Cherry, Strawberry-Raspberry, Mixed Berry, Pineapple-Mango, and Peach-Apricot.
To enter the giveaway, simply leave a comment telling me which flavor you are most anxious to try! In addition to this mandatory entry, there are several ways you can have bonus entries... do one of them or all of them, up to you! For each bonus entry, leave a separate comment telling me you did it. You do NOT need to have a blog to participate, but you MUST include your email address with your comments (just fill it out where it says "email" and it won't be visible to the public) so I can contact you if you win!
- Leave a comment telling me which flavor of Sarabeth's preserves you are most anxious to try if you win.
- Subscribe to my RSS feed either by email or reader (both are available on my right-hand sidebar), and leave a separate comment. If you already subscribe, just leave a comment.
- Add me on Google Friend Connect, and leave a separate comment. If you've already added Mission: Food, just leave a comment.
- Become a fan of Mission: Food on Facebook, and leave a separate comment. If you're already a fan, just leave a comment.
- Follow me on Twitter @missionfood, Tweet about the giveaway (include a link to the post), and leave a separate comment. If you already follow me, Tweet about the giveaway and leave a comment.
That's up to 5 total chances to win! Just leave separate comments for each entry. The giveaway ends at 11:59 pm EST on March 7th, in exactly 1 week. A number will be assigned to each qualifying comment and then a winner will be selected using a random number generator. I wish you all the best of luck! This is a really fun prize that I think everyone can enjoy! Thanks again for your patronage and good luck to everyone!